Modular Manufacturer licenses are issued by the SC Building Code Council.

Modular homes can be installed by a Residential Builder or General Contractor.  Here is information on obtaining those licenses.

General Contractor License Application

Residential Builder License Application

A Certificate of Authorization (COA) allows a Residential Builder to operate an additional location

Certificate of Authorization Application

In many cases a real estate license is required to sell homes with land.

Real Estate Salesperson and Broker Licensing Requirements